Dr. Ravi Divakaran Ph.D., PGDCA, PGDHE, DSA&DP
Masters Degree in Applied Chemistry with specialisation in the chemistry of Oils, Fats and Aromatics, from Kerala University.
Doctorate in potable water treatment from School of Environmental Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the guidance of Prof. Dr. V. N. Sivasankara Pillai.
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) .
Diploma in Systems Analysis and Data Processing from Annamalai University.
Member and Treasurer, Scientific Awareness Forum Ernakulam (SAFE)
President, Vattomthitta Road Residents Association (VRA)
- Divakaran R, Philip MP, Lakshmanan AJ, Sadanandan K, Murugesan M, Somanathan AR, Bayamma KV and Damodaran NP, "Standardisation of Ayurvedic Medicines - 1", Indian Drugs, 23(1), 1985, p 5-12.
- Divakaran R, "Bunsen burner - Revisited", in Classroom,Resonance, May 1996, p 72.
- Divakaran R and Pillai VNS, "Flocculation of kaolinite suspensions in water using chitosan", Water Research, 35(16), 2001, p 3904-3908.
- Divakaran R and Pillai VNS, "Flocculation of river silt using chitosan", Water Research, 36(9), 2002, p 2414-2418.
- Divakaran R and Pillai VNS, "Flocculation of algae using chitosan", Journal of Applied Phycology, 14(5), 2002, p 419-422.
- Divakaran R and Pillai VNS, "Mechanism of kaolinite and titanium dioxide flocculation using chitosan - assistance by fulvic acids?",Water Research, 38(8), 2004, p 2135-2143.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|« November 2019 »|
| || || || || ||1||2|